By David Howe
This succinct and hugely readable ebook deals the precise advent to a desirable and fast-growing box. It explains the foremost strategies in attachment conception and describes how the most attachment forms play out either in youth and later existence. It identifies a number of the interesting questions being explored via examine, such as:
- What half do members' attachment histories play in grownup relationships?
- What scope is there for attachment kinds proven in infancy to alter later in life?
Students and pros alike from around the fields of psychology, counselling, health and wellbeing and social paintings will locate this an illuminating and thought-provoking advisor to the wealthy complexity of human behaviour.
Read Online or Download Attachment Across the Lifecourse: A Brief Introduction PDF
Similar children's studies books
Mit einem Geleitwort von Prof. Dr. Doris Bühler-Niederberger
This updated and complete source by means of leaders in baby welfare is the 1st e-book to mirror the effect of the Adoption and secure households Act (ASFA) of 1997. The textual content serves as a single-source reference for a big selection of execs who paintings in little ones, formative years, and kin providers within the United States-policymakers, social employees, psychologists, educators, legal professionals, guardians advert litem, and kin courtroom judges& mdash;and as a textual content for college kids of kid welfare perform and coverage.
Doris Katheder untersucht Mädchenbilder als kulturell-symbolische Interpretationen von kommerziellen deutschen Mädchen- und Jugendzeitschriften und kontrastiert sie mit exemplarisch ausgewählten nicht-kommerziellen Zeitschriften. Sie zeigt, dass nicht-kommerzielle Jugendmedien das kritische Bewusstsein der Leserin zu schärfen und Mädchenbilder als realistische Weltbilder zu zeichnen versuchen.
This fascinating new e-book deals a survey of the sector of kid abuse and forget from the viewpoint of contemporary developmental attachment idea. The ebook opens with an account of the idea and describes the ways that attachment problems appear themselves in kid's behaviour. the subsequent 3 sections examine abuse, overlook, and compound situations of abuse and overlook, backing this up with empirical examine facts and brilliant case fabric.
- Living the Drama: Community, Conflict, and Culture among Inner-City Boys
- Proactive Child Protection and Social Work (Transforming Social Work Practice Series)
- In Their Voices: Black Americans on Transracial Adoption
- The Anthropology of Sibling Relations: Shared Parentage, Experience, and Exchange
- Helping Abused Children and Their Families: Towards an Evidence-based Practice Model
- Démocratiser la culture multimédia ?: Usages et apprentissages en milieu populaire (praTICs) (French Edition)
Additional info for Attachment Across the Lifecourse: A Brief Introduction
Attachment Across the Lifecourse: A Brief Introduction by David Howe