By Peter J. Halley,Graeme A. George
Read or Download Chemorheology of Polymers: From Fundamental Principles to Reactive Processing PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
As shopper calls for for particular attributes of their textiles raise and international festival intensifies, it is vital that the reveals methods of engineering convinced functionality necessities into textiles and clothing. This ebook studies how materials and clothes could be engineered to satisfy technical functionality and different features required for the explicit end-use.
The sequence Advances in Polymer technological know-how offers serious reports of the current and destiny developments in polymer and biopolymer technological know-how. It covers all parts of analysis in polymer and biopolymer technological know-how together with chemistry, actual chemistry, physics, fabric technological know-how. The thematic volumes are addressed to scientists, no matter if at universities or in undefined, who desire to retain abreast of the $64000 advances within the lined themes.
Pharmaceutical Extrusion expertise is the one source to supply in-depth descriptions and analyses of the major parameters of extruders and extrusion techniques. The booklet highlights the applicability of soften extrusion in pharmaceutical drug improvement and product production, together with managed free up, dissolution price and bioavailability enhancement, and granulation know-how.
Multilayer versatile Packaging, moment version, offers a radical advent to the producing and purposes of versatile plastic motion pictures, masking fabrics, and methods, and multilayer movie designs and purposes. The e-book provides engineers and technicians a greater knowing of the potential and boundaries of multilayer versatile motion pictures and the way to exploit them to make powerful packaging.
- Handbook of Polymer Applications in Medicine and Medical Devices (Plastics Design Library)
- Materials Chemistry: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Innovative Methods
- Micro and Nano Fibrillar Composites (MFCs and NFCs) from Polymer Blends (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Tribology of Polymeric Nanocomposites: Friction and Wear of Bulk Materials and Coatings (Tribology and Interface Engineering)
- CRC Handbook of Thermodynamic Data of Polymer Solutions at Elevated Pressures: Volume 3
Additional resources for Chemorheology of Polymers: From Fundamental Principles to Reactive Processing
Chemorheology of Polymers: From Fundamental Principles to Reactive Processing by Peter J. Halley,Graeme A. George