By S.-T. Lee,Chul B. Park
Combining the technology of froth with the engineering of extrusion techniques, Foam Extrusion: rules and perform delivers an in depth dialogue of the speculation, layout, processing, and alertness of degradable foam extraction. in a single accomplished quantity, the editors current the collective services of top educational, examine, and experts whereas laying the clinical beginning in this type of demeanour that the microscopic transition from a nucleus to a void (nucleation) and macroscopic circulation from a void to an item (formation) are plausibly addressed.
To maintain speed with major advancements in foam extrusion know-how, this Second Edition:
- Includes new chapters at the most modern advancements in processing/thermal administration, rheology/melt power, and biodegradable and sustainable foams
- Features wide updates to chapters on extrusion apparatus, blowing brokers, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) foam, and microcellular innovation
- Contains new assurance of state of the art foaming mechanisms and expertise, in addition to new case reports, examples, and figures
Capturing the attention-grabbing evolution of the sector, Foam Extrusion: rules and perform, moment Edition presents scientists, engineers, and product improvement pros with a contemporary, holistic view of froth extrusion to augment study and improvement and reduction within the choice of the optimum screw, die layout, and foaming system.
Read or Download Foam Extrusion: Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Polymeric Foams) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
As patron calls for for particular attributes of their textiles raise and international festival intensifies, it is vital that the unearths methods of engineering convinced functionality specifications into textiles and clothing. This ebook stories how materials and clothes should be engineered to fulfill technical functionality and different features required for the categorical end-use.
The sequence Advances in Polymer technology provides serious studies of the current and destiny traits in polymer and biopolymer technological know-how. It covers all components of analysis in polymer and biopolymer technological know-how together with chemistry, actual chemistry, physics, fabric technological know-how. The thematic volumes are addressed to scientists, no matter if at universities or in undefined, who desire to maintain abreast of the real advances within the lined issues.
Pharmaceutical Extrusion know-how is the single source to supply in-depth descriptions and analyses of the foremost parameters of extruders and extrusion techniques. The publication highlights the applicability of soften extrusion in pharmaceutical drug improvement and product production, together with managed unlock, dissolution fee and bioavailability enhancement, and granulation expertise.
Multilayer versatile Packaging, moment version, offers a radical creation to the producing and purposes of versatile plastic movies, overlaying fabrics, and approaches, and multilayer movie designs and functions. The ebook provides engineers and technicians a greater knowing of the potential and barriers of multilayer versatile motion pictures and the way to take advantage of them to make powerful packaging.
- Management, Recycling and Reuse of Waste Composites (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- The Effect of UV Light and Weather on Plastics and Elastomers (Plastics Design Library)
- Proceedings of the International Colloquium in Textile Engineering, Fashion, Apparel and Design 2014 (ICTEFAD 2014)
- Metallopolymer Nanocomposites: 81 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Polymeric Thermosetting Compounds: Innovative Aspects of Their Formulation Technology
Additional info for Foam Extrusion: Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Polymeric Foams)
Foam Extrusion: Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Polymeric Foams) by S.-T. Lee,Chul B. Park